CSFV Real-time RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Classical swine fever virus (CSFV), or hog cholera, causes serious losses in the pig industry because it is highly pathogenic and may cause widespread deaths. Pigs infected with highly virulent CSFV strains may shed high amounts of virus before showing clinical signs of the disease. Animals that survive an acute or subacute infection develop antibodies and will no longer spread the virus. Moderately virulent, less pathogenic strains may lead to chronic infection when pigs excrete the virus continuously or intermittently until death. Congenital infection may result in abortion, mummified fetuses, stillborn and/or weak piglets, or embryonic malformations. The most frequent outcome of congenital infection with low virulent strains is the birth of persistently infected piglets spreading the virus without the signs of the disease in the absence of immune response. Infected piglets born to infected but subclinical sows help maintain the disease within a population. The incubation period of CSF ranges from 2 to 14 days, but clinical signs may not be apparent until after 2 to 3 weeks. Preventive State Regulations usually assume 21 days as the outside limit of the incubation period. Animals with an acute infection can survive 2 to 3 months before their eventual death.
LiliF™ CSFV Real-time RT-PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically CSFV by real-time PCR technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer and probe set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of all type of CSFV, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the real-time RT-PCR (quantitative) method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative Real-time PCR testing product with 5’ nuclease assay technology and CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time RT-PCR that discriminates CSFV in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using fluorescent probe and specific primers pair.
• It is a product that can detect CSFV at the same time by using four different fluorescence channels (FAM, HEX).
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||2X Real-time RT-PCR Master Mix||520 μl x 1 tubes|
|2||CSFV Detection Solution||100 μl x 1 tubes|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tube|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tubes|