Cabina Esterilización PCR UV
- Inactivates nucleic acids in 5 to 30 minutes
- Doors fitted with safety switches
- Complete with four powerful, timer controlled UV bulbs
- Efficient decontamination of the complete work surface
- Suitable for work with 32P
The Cleaver Scientific UV Sterilisation Cabinets provide a convenient area for setting up PCR reactions in a nucleic acid free environment, thus limiting PCR reaction contamination.
Acting as a low cost alternative to a clean room, the powerful UV lights on the cabinets denature nucleic acids in 5 to 30 minutes making them unsuitable for amplification. White light provides excellent visibility when working within the cabinets.
The cabinet incorporates safety features to prevent user exposure to UV light; the UV lights are timer controlled, and there are safety switches on the cabinets doors which automatically turn the UV lights off when opened.
The cabinet also acts as an efficient shield from beta radioactive emissions, and can therefore be safely used with isotopes such as 32P.
For use with trays of size 68 x 54cm, CSR-TW4/TY4/TL4.