Anthrax is an acute febrile epidemic of mammals, including cows, horses, pigs, sheep and humans, caused by an infection of Bacillus anthracis. It is a disease characterized by enlargement of the spleen, subcutaneous, submucosal edema and hemorrhage. Because an anthrax is an acute disease, it is rarely found in life, it is often found after death, and it is characterized by leakage of blood of tar and blood of non-coagulation in nasal cavity such as nose and anus. Anthrax is a Class I livestock epidemic and is an important common infectious disease, so it is very important for public health. The main infection pathway of anthrax in animals is known to be caused by ingestion of sewage from factory processing contaminated feed or contaminated raw materials, exposure to contaminated environment (such as soil), and skin wounds. However, there are still many areas that need to be clarified for the exact infection path, but usually only some of the animals and humans are infected. In addition, due to differences in management and breeding methods, relative numbers of animals and animal breeds are associated with disease resistance, infections in animals, especially in paddock, may cause several sharp or wounded By ingesting easy forage, bacteria invade the oral cavity and esophagus mucosa. However, it is rare for the apo to be directly ingested from the soil, and it is easy to get infected from contaminated soil-derived hay, bone meal, concentrated feed, feces from infected animals, and blood. Soil contaminated bacteria are generally present at low levels as part of normal flora in soil while maintaining pollution conditions. When the various conditions of the soil in dry or wet season are suitable for the growth of anthrax, It will pollute. The pathogenicity of anthrax is mainly determined by its ability to form clusters and toxins. Identification of anthrax toxin plasmid (pXO1) and clonal plasmid (pXO2) revealed that the pathogenicity of anthrax is controlled by genes and is transmitted or removed through plasmids. The toxins include protective antigens, edema factors and lethal factors, and they exhibit pathogenicity through their interactions and by the cloaca that protects the phagocytosis of phagocytic cells in the body . Double defense antigens and lethal factors serve as primary immunogens for anthrax prevention.
LiliF™ Anthrax PCR Kit can directly detect the protozoa in Bacillus anthracis. Based on the genetic database and diagnose it very quickly and accurately. Using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) within 2 ~ 3 hours, It is a very rapid and reliable way to amplify genes only. Each tube in the kit contains polymerase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR, except template for gene specific amplification for Anthrax disease. It is very easy to add template and template.
• This product is an animal gene detection kit that is used for qualitative detection by PCR (polymerase chain reaction) to detect anthrax pathogens in animal blood, body fluids, tissues, organs and cultured Colony.
• That is, a positive control substance, DNase / RNase free water, supplied as a product from the Bacterial DNA extracted from the blood, body fluids, tissues, organs and cultured Colony of the animal using the bacterial gene extraction kit, This product can be detected.
• This product is optimized for universal PCR machine with 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block. Based on anthrax genetic database, reaction product is formed by specific primer of anthrax bacteria. Use a centrifuge and agarose gel to determine if a band of target size is detected.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||Anthrax Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||Anthrax Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|