Canine Adenovirus 2 Ag rapid test kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Canine adenovirus type 2 causes respiratory disease in dogs and is one of the infectious agents commonly associated with canine infectious tracheobronchitis, which is also known as “kennel cough”. Canine infectious tracheobronchitis is usually spread through coughing. Dogs that are around other dogs, such as at boarding facilities and dog parks, are at increased risk for infection. After CAV-2 has been transmitted to a dog, the incubation (development) period of the disease is approximately 3 to 10 days. The infection is typically self-limiting (resolving without treatment); however, in some cases, it can lead to pneumonia. Infection spreads rapidly between unvaccinated dogs, especially if they are in groups e.g. in kennels. Transmission is by direct and indirect contact such as food bowls and bedding (fomites) and respiratory secretions.
LiliF CAV Ag rapid kit is very useful Lateral Flow Immuno-Chromatographic Assay kit to directly detect Canine Adeno virus from respiratory secretions.
• Detection of Canine Adenovirus 2
|No||Contents||10 Tests / Kit|
|1||Test device||10 tests|
|2||FOB disposable bottle including sample diluent||0.5ml x 1ea|