PRRSV EU Real-time RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
PRRSV is a small, enveloped RNA virus. It contains a single-stranded, positive-sense, RNA genome with a size of approximately 15 kilobases. The genome contains nine open reading frames. The two genotypes are European type (type I) and North American type (type II). The European and North American PRRSV strains cause similar clinical symptoms, but represent two distinct viral genotypes whose genomes diverge by approximately 40%, thus creating a veil of mystery about the origin of this virus. The genetic variation among the viruses isolated from different places increases the difficulty of developing vaccines against it. Even in the same genotype, high genetic variation among field viruses has been reported all over the world.
LiliF™ PRRSV EU Real-time PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome virus(PRRSV EU type) by real-time PCR technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer and probe set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of EU type of PRRSV, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the real-time RT-PCR (quantitative) method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative Real-time PCR testing product with 5’ nuclease assay technology and CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time RT-PCR that discriminates PRRSV EU type in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using fluorescent probe and specific primers pair.
• It is a product that can detect PRRSV EU type at the same time by using four different fluorescence channels (FAM, HEX).
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||2X qRT-PCR Master Mix Solution||520 μl x 1 tube|
|2||PRRS EU Detection Solution||260 μl x 1 tube|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|