TGEV/PEDV RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Transmissible gastroenteritis (TGE) is a common viral disease of the small intestine that causes vomiting and profuse diarrhea in pigs of all ages. The causal TGE virus infects and destroys villous epithelial cells of the jejunum and ileum, which results in severe villous atrophy, malabsorption, osmotic diarrhea, and dehydration. Porcine epidemic diarrhea (PED) virus diarrhea affects pigs of all ages and clinically resembles TGE in several respects. Oral infection results in viral replication in the epithelial cells of the small intestinal villi. Cells on colonic villi also become infected. No other tissue tropisms have been shown. Virus is excreted in the feces. TGE and PED are highly contagious enteric diseases of piglets. The clinical signs of these diseases are very similar and include watery, yellowish diarrhea.
LiliF™ TGE/PED RT-PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically TGE and/or PED by CLP™ technology and Maxime ™ technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of TGE and/or PED, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the conventional RT-PCR method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative RT-PCR testing product with CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time RT-PCR that discriminates TGE/PED in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using specific primers pair.
• The assay can be TGE and/or PED by one-step RT-PCR from Stool and/or tissue emulsion
• For in vitro diagnostics, IVD Reagents for molecular genetics for non-legally designed infectious pathogen by OIE
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for IVD purpose.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||TGE/PED Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||TGE/PED Positive Control||25 μl x 3 vials|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 vial|