Blackleg PCR Kit
Blackleg is caused by infection with Clostridium bacteria. The most common causitive agent is C. chauvoei, but the disease can also be caused by C. septicum, C. sordelli, and C. novyi. C. chauvoei is Gram-positive, rod-shaped, anaerobic, and motile, and can produce environmentally persistent spores when conditions are not ideal for growth. These spores can remain in the soil for years in an inactive state, and return to their infectious form when consumed by grazing livestock. Contaminated pasture is a predominant source of these organisms, which are also found naturally in the intestines of animals. Cases can occur over many years in areas where soil or manure is contaminated with the bacteria, and it is exceedingly difficult to remove the spores from the environment. C. chauvoei can produce a large amount of gas as a metabolic byproduct when growing and reproducing, hence the alternate name gas gangrene, present in humans. This gas builds up in infected tissue, usually large muscles, and causes the tissue to make a crackling or popping sound when pressed. Large gas-filled blisters can also form, which can be extremely painful as they build up in the tissues.
LiliF™ Blackleg PCR Kit can directly detect the protozoa in Blackleg spp. Based on the genetic database and diagnose it very quickly and accurately. Using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) within 2 ~ 3 hours, It is a very rapid and reliable way to amplify genes only. Each tube in the kit contains polymerase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR, except template for gene specific amplification for Blackleg disease. It is very easy to add template and template.
• This product is a research reagent that enters the body by intake of contaminated feed, water, grass, hay, etc. and qualitatively detects by PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) to detect Clostridium chauvoei from the lesion tissue of infected animal.
• In other words, this product can be diagnosed quickly by adding DNase / RNase free water, which is a positive control substance supplied in the product, from the bacterial DNA extracted from the organ organs of the dead animal by using the bacterial gene extraction kit .
• This product is optimized for universal PCR machine with 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block. It is based on Clostridium genetic database and allows reaction product to be formed by specific primer of Clostridium.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||Blackleg Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|