Bovine rotaviruses cause diarrhea during infections due to diseases that are problematic in the newborn period in a variety of animals, including cows. In Korea, it is one of the most harmful digestive diseases in young newborn calves. It is infected mainly by young cows less than 1 week old and causes persistent diarrhea, resulting in high mortality when lasting more than 3 days. The causative agent is Reoviridae rotavirus, a double-stranded RNA virus consisting of 11 segments, and the name rotavirus was attached to the two-layer capsid when viewed under an electron microscope. According to the antigenicity, 7 groups are classified into A to G, and 3 groups of A to C are reported as cow rotavirus. Radio waves are made up of oral feces in the feces, that is, the feces containing the virus are made directly or through the oral contaminants that are contaminated with the virus. In addition, there is a possibility that the infectious virus of the moth may be released into the feces and act as an infectious agent. During the administration of the cattle, the feces of the infected cattle are buried in boots and mechanically propagated to other cattle’s cows or even propagated to other farms Sometimes. Symptoms include severe milky white diarrhea and sudden dehydration symptoms in infants younger than 1 week of age and most of them do not improve antibiotic treatment. In case of calves over 1 month old, symptoms are not severe In some cases, the symptom therapy can be improved easily. The lesion is confined to the small intestine. Histopathologically, the enlargement of the chorionic villi epithelium, degeneration and detachment are seen. Generally, in the case of large farms, the seasonal delivery program is performed or the interval of delivery is narrow. The pattern is more explosive than in small farms, especially from late winter to early spring. It is impossible to diagnose by clinical symptoms alone and various diseases and differential diagnosis are needed. Since feces in the early stages of onset contain a large amount of virus, it is necessary to detect viral or gene directly in feces or try to isolate virus using cultured cells However, since it takes a very long time to isolate the virus through cultured cells, molecular diagnosis is required for rapid diagnosis.
The LiliF ™ BRV RT-PCR Kit was designed to detect very rapidly and accurately the nonstructural proteins of bovine rota virus based on a genetic database. RT-PCR, reverse transcription -Polymerase Chain Reaction) to amplify only specific genes, which is a very fast and reliable method.
Each tube in the kit contains polymerase, reverse transcriptase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR, except templates for bovine rota virus gene specific amplification. It is very easy to add only distilled water and template for RT-PCR.
• This product is an in vitro diagnostic medical device that detects qualitatively by reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) in order to detect cow rotavirus pathogen in cattle feces, stool swab and intestinal exudates.
• In other words, this product can be diagnosed quickly by adding DNase / RNase free water, which is a positive control substance supplied in the product, from vial RNA extracted from feces, stool swabs and intestinal exudates using viral gene extraction kit .
• This product is optimized for universal PCR machine with 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block. Based on genotyping database of bovine rota virus, reaction product is formed by specific primer of rotavirus, After completion, check whether the target size band is detected using the electrophoresis device and agarose gel.
• IVD Reagents for molecular genetics for non-legally designed infectious pathogen by OIE.
• Permission No. 133-005 of Medical Devices for veterinary use authorized by Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency of Korea
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for IVD purpose.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||BRV Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||BRV Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|