Classical Swine Fever virus Ab rapid test kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
The infectious agent responsible is a virus CSFV (previously called hog cholera virus) of the genus Pestivirus in the family Flaviviridae. CSFV is closely related to the ruminant pestiviruses that cause bovine viral diarrhoea and border disease. The effect of different CSFV strains varies widely, leading to a wide range of clinical signs. Highly virulent strains correlate with acute, obvious disease and high mortality, including neurological signs and hemorrhages within the skin.
LiliF CSFV Ab Rapid kit is a Lateral Flow Immuno-Chromatographic Assay kit for the rapid and accurate qualitative detection of antibody against Classical Swine Fever Virus in the blood.
• Detection of Classical Swine Fever virus
|10 Tests / Kit