Feline Parvovirus Ag rapid test kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Feline Parvovirus (FPV), also known as feline infectious enteritis, feline parvoviral enteritis, feline distemper, feline ataxia, or cat plague, is a viral infection affecting cats, both domesticated and wild feline species. It is caused by feline parvovirus, a close relative of both type 2 canine parvovirus and mink enteritis. Once contracted, it is highly contagious and can be fatal to the affected cat. The name panleukopenia comes from the low white blood cell count (leucocytes) exhibited by affected animals.
LiliF FPV Ag rapid kit is a Lateral Immuno-Chromatographic Assay kit for the rapid and qualitative detection of feline parvovirus antigen in feline feces.
• Detection of Feline Parvovirus
|No||Contents||10 Tests / Kit|
|1||Test device||10 tests|
|2||FOB disposable bottle including sample diluent||0.5ml x 10ea|
|3||Cotton swab||10 ea|