SBV/KSBV/DWV/BQCV Real-time RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
SBV(Sacbrood) is a viral disease caused by larvae of bees. It occurs mainly in spring and summer, and viruses infect larvae during feeding of larvae. KSBV is a Korean type of insect bites. Deformed wing virus(DWV) is a Group IV (+) ss RNA virus in Iflavirus that causes disease in bees, and is one of the leading viruses causing apis mellifera disease. BQCV (Black Queen Cell Virus) causes the death of queen bee larvae and pupae. In general, bee infected with BQCV shows a dark color in the queen cell wall, and worker bees and bees can become infected with BQCV without clinical symptoms.
LiliF™ SBV/KSBV/DWV/BQCV Real-time RT-PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically honey bee RNA viruses such as SBV, KSBV, DWV and BQCV by real-time PCR technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer and probe set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of all type of SBV, KSBV, DWV and BQCV, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the real-time RT-PCR (quantitative) method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative Real-time PCR testing product with 5’ nuclease assay technology and CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time RT-PCR that discriminates SBV/KSBV/DWV/BQCV in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using fluorescent probe and specific primers pair.
• It is a product that can detect as SBV, KSBV, DWV and BQCV at the same time by using four different fluorescence channels (FAM, HEX, ROX, Cy5).
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||2X qRT-PCR Master Mix Solution||520 μl x 1 tubes|
|2||SBV/KSBV/DWV/BQCV Detection solution||260 μl x 1 tubes|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|