PCV2 Real-time PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Porcine CircoVirus Associated Diseases (PCVAD) is considered a disease of major economic importance because of its ability to cause high death loss and poor growth performance. The disease is caused by Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (PCV2) and the condition is usually nonresponsive to antibiotic treatment due to the viral cause. Clinical signs of the disease include poor body condition with varying degrees of muscle wasting, labored breathing, and enlarged lymph nodes. Death loss can be as high as 40% in severely affected herds. The PCV2 virus is very stable and resistant to inactivation. Preventing or minimizing the chances of infection requires exceptionally good husbandry practices. Although researchers have confirmed PCV2 as the main infectious agent to trigger the disease, PCVAD may require other factors or agents for clinical signs and lesions to appear.
LiliF™ PCV2 Real-time PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically Porcine Circovirus Type 2 (PCV2) by real-time PCR technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer and probe set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of all type of PCV2, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the real-time PCR (quantitative) method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative Real-time PCR testing product with 5’ nuclease assay technology and CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time PCR that discriminates PCV2 in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using fluorescent probe and specific primers pair.
• It is a product that can detect PCV2 at the same time by using four different fluorescence channels (FAM, HEX).
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||2X Real-time RT-PCR Master Mix||520 μl x 1 tubes|
|2||PCV2 Detection Solution||100 μl x 1 tubes|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tube|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tubes|