HBN-F PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Haemobartonellosis in cats is caused by Mycoplasma haemofelis, formerly known as Haemobartonella felis. Cats may also become infected with another organism called M. haemominutum, but it is less likely to cause disease. Both are not typical bacteria, but belong to a group of microorganisms called mycoplasma, which are the smallest free-living type of ‘germs.‘ Both M. haemofelis and M. haemominutum are termed “hemotropic mycoplasmas” or “hemoplasmas” because they are blood (hemo)-associated (tropic). Fleas and ticks become infected with these mycoplasma by feeding on an infected animal. When the flea or tick then feeds on another animal, the mycoplasma are passed on. Because they live in the blood cells, they could be spread via a blood transfusion from an infected animal to a non-infected one. In the cat, the mycoplasma can also be spread from the queen (mother cat) to her kittens. The disease can run the spectrum from being very mild, with no symptoms or only a slight anemia, to a disease that is very severe. Signs often include depression, loss of appetite, and dehydration. If severe, the pronounced anemia could result in weight loss, pale mucous membranes, weakness, fast heart and respiratory rates, jaundice, and death.
LiliF™ HBN-F PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically Mycoplasma haemofelis by CLP™ technology and Maxime ™ technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of Mycoplasma haemofelis, allowing the DNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the conventional PCR method, and take only 2-3 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative PCR testing product with CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• This product is optimized for a general purpose PCR machine with a 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block. Based on the genetic database of the causative Mycoplasma haemofelis, the reaction product is formed by specific primers of Mycoplasma haemofelis. After completion of the reaction, confirm whether a band of target size is detected using an electrophoresis and agarose gel.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||HBN-F Detection Premix||48 tube|
|2||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|