ABPV/KBV/IAPV/CBPV Real-time RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Acute bee paralysis virus (ABPV), Kashmir bee virus (KBV), CBPV(Chronic Bee Paralysis Virus) and Israeli acute paralysis virus (IAPV) are closely related viruses from the Family Dicistroviridae that can be best analysed as a complex of related species, using their similarities and differences to identify and link the important components of genetic and biological variation. Apart from their close genetic relationship they share a number of biological characteristics, such as the principal routes of transmission, the primary host life stage, and a low but widespread prevalence with a predominantly sub-clinical etiology that contrasts sharply with the extremely virulent pathology encountered at elevated titres, either artificially induced or encountered naturally. The viruses are naturally highly variable, complicating both reliable diagnosis and classification.
LiliF™ ABPV/KBV/IAPV/CBPV Real-time RT-PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically honey bee RNA viruses such as ABPV, KBV, IAPV and CBPV by real-time PCR technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer and probe set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of all type of ABPV, KBV, IAPV and CBPV, allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the real-time RT-PCR (quantitative) method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative Real-time PCR testing product with 5’ nuclease assay technology and CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a real-time RT-PCR that discriminates ABPV/KBV/IAPV/CBPV in one reaction. The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using fluorescent probe and specific primers pair.
• It is a product that can detect ABPV, KBV, IAPV and CBPV at the same time by using four different fluorescence channels (FAM, HEX, ROX, Cy5).
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||2X qRT-PCR Master Mix Solution||520 μl x 1 tube|
|2||FMDV Detection Solution||260 μl x 1 tube|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|