The foot-and-mouth disease virus(FMDV) is a member of the genus Aphthovirus in the family Picornaviridae. There are seven immunologically distinct serotypes-O, A, C, SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 and Asia1 and over 60 strains within these serotypes. New strains occasionally develop spontaneously. FMDV serotypes and strains vary within each geographic region. Serotype O is the most common serotype worldwide. This serotype is responsible for a pan-Asian epidemic that began in 1990 and has affected many countries throughout the world. Other serotypes also cause serious outbreaks. Immunity to one serotype does not provide any cross-protection to other serotypes. Cross-protection against other strains varies with their antigenic similarity.
LiliF™ FMDV type-U RT-PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically foot-and-mouth disease virus(FMDV) by CLP™ technology and Maxime™ technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of foot-and-mouth disease virus(FMDV), allowing the RNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the conventional RT-PCR method, and take only 2 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative RT-PCR testing product with CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes RT-PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• The assay is a RT-PCR that discriminates foot-and-mouth disease virus(FMDV) in one reaction.
• The assay is composed of two principal steps: (1) nucleic acid extraction from specimens, and (2) amplification of the target extracted nucleic acid fragment using specific primers pair.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||FMDV type-U Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|