BD-Multi RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Infection with bovine coronavirus causes diarrhea, reduced flow, and symptoms of weight loss. Causes Bovine coronaviruses are RNA viruses belonging to the crown coronaviridae. The most important pathway of infection is known as feces from cows and calves infected with bovine coronavirus, and these feces are transmitted through the mouths of individuals. The main symptom is that when you are infected with bovine coronavirus, you have symptoms of severe black brown rash. In case of beef cattle, weight loss is decreased. In case of cattle, the flow rate is reduced from 50% to 80% in severe cases, accompanied by weight loss, and in severe cases, it is worsened to inability to stand. Depending on the individual, some symptoms of persistent infection may be seen, which are somewhat recovered and then become more severe. It has a short incubation period (about 20 hours) and usually occurs in calves (usually 4-6 weeks) older than 7 days. Infected individuals will experience severe yellow diarrhea with coagulated milk or dislodged mucosal tissue between two to four days. Bovine rotaviruses cause diarrhea during infections due to diseases that are problematic in the newborn period in a variety of animals, including cows. In Korea, it is one of the most harmful digestive diseases in young newborn calves. It is infected mainly by young cows less than 1 week old and causes persistent diarrhea, resulting in high mortality when lasting more than 3 days. Reoviridae rotavirus is a double-stranded RNA virus consisting of 11 segments. It is divided into 7 groups according to the antigenicity of rotavirus, A to G, and three groups of A to C have been reported. Radio waves are made up of oral feces in the feces, that is, the feces containing the virus are either directly or through an orally infected object contaminated with the virus. Symptoms include severe milky diarrhea and sudden dehydration symptoms during a two to three day period when infected by a young calf under 1 week of age. Bovine viral diarrhea is an infectious disease caused by infection with BVDV, which causes ulcers, diarrhea and respiratory lesions in the gastrointestinal mucosa and is a serious disease. In the 1850s, they were called Mucosal Disease, but now they are called Bovine Viral Diarrhea (BVD) or bovine viral diarrhea / mucosal disease. The causative agent of the disease is RNA virus classified into pestivirus of Flaviviridae and classified into cell degenerating nodule (NADL, Singer, T20) and non-cell degenerating (New York state etc.) according to presence or absence of cytopathic effect in cell line, Morphologically, it has an envelope with a diameter of 40 ~ 60nm. The route of transmission of bovine viral diarrhea virus is predominantly oral and placental infections by fecal contaminated feeds, but also by respiratory and genital infections. Genital infections can be transmitted through semen and fertilized eggs. The main symptom is as follows: acute (4 to 24 months old), subclinical (all ages are possible), respiratory (mainly 3 to 6 months old), reproductive disorder (cows in early pregnancy) Or a cure that recovers from a clinical or acute mold infection.
The LiliF ™ BD-Multi RT-PCR Kit was designed to detect both bovine coronavirus, small rotavirus and bovine viral diarrhea at the same time based on the genetic database. (RT-PCR, Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) to amplify only specific genes, which is a very fast and reliable method. This product contains polymerase, reverse transcriptase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR except template for 3 viral gene specific amplification. It is very easy to add only distilled water and template for RT-PCR.
• This product is qualitatively detected by reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) in order to simultaneously detect bovine coronavirus, small rotavirus and bovine viral diarrhea pathogens in small feces, swabs and exudates.
• Is an in vitro diagnostic reagent for animals. In other words, this product is able to qualitatively diagnose quickly by adding Viral RNA extracted from viral gene extraction kit from small feces, swab, etc., or DNase / RNase free water.
• This product is optimized for universal PCR machine with 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block. Based on the genetic database of 3 viruses, reaction product is formed by specific primer, Use an electrophoresis device and agarose gel to check if the band of the target size is detected.
• IVD Reagents for molecular genetics for legally designed infectious pathogen by OIE.
• Permission No. 133-009 of Medical Devices for veterinary use authorized by Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency of Korea
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for IVD purpose.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||BD-Multi Detection Premix||50 tubes|
|2||BD-Multi Positive Control||25µl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|