Rabbit hemorrhagic disease is caused by the rabbit hemorrhagic virus, belonging to the Calicivirus family, and has been around the world since its first identification in 1984 in China. In Korea, this rabbit hemorrhagic disease is strongly infectious, and in the latter half of 1980, almost all areas except Ulleungdo were infected with rabbits and almost wiped out. Rabbit hemorrhagic disease continues to occur in Korea even after 2000. Rabbit hemorrhagic disease has been reported to have only one serotype, but in terms of antigen, a new variant was discovered in mid-1990 and classified as high specificity (RHDV) and variant (RHDVa). In Korea, rabbit hemorrhagic mutation strain was confirmed in 1997 and now it is mainstream.The spread of rabbit hemorrhagic disease is transmitted through the oral, nasal, and conjunctival pathways and is transmitted by contact media including infected carcasses, fur from infected animals, or infected feed, rugs, and drinking water. Experimental transmission occurs through oral, nasal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, and intravenous injection, and infected rabbit meat is an important source of infection.The incubation period of rabbit hemorrhagic disease is 1-3 days, and the onset of fever occurs within 12-36 hours. Rabbit hemorrhagic disease Rabbit farms that are not inoculated with vaccine can cause an estimated diagnosis of rabbit hemorrhagic disease if sudden lethargy and febrile sudden death occur at multiple sites and necrosis and hemorrhage occur at autopsy. Disease changes appear as acute, acute, subacute, or chronic, and clinical manifestations are mainly acute.
The LiliF ™ RHD RT-PCR Kit was designed to detect the nonstructural proteins of RHD directly by genetic database and to detect genes very quickly and accurately. RT-PCR , Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction), which is a very rapid and reliable method because it amplifies only specific genes.Each tube in the kit contains polymerase, reverse transcriptase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR except for the template specific amplification for RHD gene specific amplification. It is very easy to add only distilled water and template for RT-PCR.
• This product is qualitatively analyzed by RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) to detect the pathogen of Rabbit hemorrhagic disease (RHD) against rabbit tuber, Detecting gene detection kit.
• RNA extracted from potato tissue culture seedlings, rabbit tuber leaves, stems and seeds using gene extraction kit, can be rapidly and qualitatively genetically detected by adding Dnase / Rnase free water to the positive control material supplied in the product This is a product. This product is optimized for general purpose PCR machine with 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block.
• Based on the genetic database of RHD, specific primer of RHD After completion of the reaction, make sure that the target size band is detected by using the electrophoresis unit and check the band.
• This product is qualitatively analyzed by RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) to detect the pathogen of Rabbit hemorrhagic disease(RHD) against rabbit tuber, rabbit tuber. This is a reagent for detecting a gene.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||RHD Detection Premix||96 tubes|
|2||RHD Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|