-24%
,

dNTP Mix 100mM

Availability:

19 disponibles


dNTP Mix 1ml/100mM Ultrapure

Applications for dNTP mix and dNTP – sets:

– all molecular biology applications

– PCR/qPCR

– reverse transcription

– DNA labeling

– DNA sequencing

ALL dNTP’s are free of human or bacterial DNA

SKU: 25002

45,00 59,00

19 disponibles

dNTP Mix Ultrapure as set of 100 mM

Applications for dNTPs mix and dNTPs-sets:

– all molecular biology applications
– PCR/qPCR
– reverse transcription
– DNA labeling
– DNA sequencing

ALL dNTP are free of human or bacterial DNA

Description dNTP-mix and dNTP-sets:
dNTP-sets from Intronbio have PCR Grade and contains four separate tubes of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP supplied as aqueous solutions at pH 8.5. The dNTP-Mix contains an optimized mixture of dNTP`s with 10 mM of each nucleotide.

Quality control dNTPs mix and dNTPs-set:

– purity: purity test with RP-HPLC: greater 99 % (stable from lot-to-lot)

– Applification tests: Lambda DNA: 18 kb fragment, less than 20 pg template
RT-PCR: Human DNA, 600 bp fragment, less than 20 pg template

– Free of bacterial – and human DNA

– Free of: DNase, RNase, Protease and no nicking activity

– for all tests please see the dNTP-Test-sheet at the end or the side

dNTPs set: Quality control and Purity tests

Purity of dNTPs is a big factor in PCR performance. A specifcation of ≥ 99.0 % dNTP is the market standard. But the purity is not the the most importand point. The constitution of the remaining ≤ 1.0 % is crucial.

 

Common contaminants in dNTPs solutions are:

– Deoxyribonucleotide diphosphates – dNDPs

– Ribonucleotides – NTPs

– Other dNTPs – e.g. deaminated or methylated dNTPs

– Other nucleosidic compounds

– Phosphates

Even trace quantities of other impurities can signifcantly affect performance, hence our aim is to minimize all traces.

dNTP Set: Composition

dATP
2′-Deoxyadenosine 5′-triphosphate, sodium salt
CAS Number: 1927-31-7
Formula: C10H13N5O12P3 (Anion)
Molecular weight: 488.16 g·mol-1
Concentration: 100 mM
dCTP
2′-Deoxycytidine 5′-triphosphate, sodium salt
CAS Number: 102783-51-7
Formula: C9H13N3O13P3 (Anion)
Molecular weight: 464.13 g·mol-1
Concentration: 100 mM
dGTP
2′-Deoxyguanosine 5′-triphosphate, sodium salt
CAS Number: 93919-41-6
Formula: C10H13N5O13P3 (Anion)
Molecular weight: 504.16 g·mol-1
Concentration: 100 mM
dTTP
2′-Deoxythymidine 5′-triphosphate, sodium salt
CAS Number: 18423-43-3
Molecular formula: C10H14N2O14P3 (Anion)
Molecular weight: 479.14 g·mol-1
Concentration: 100 mM

dNTP-lot test series

Nucleotide Test sheet: dNTP set quality control
SKU: 25002 Categorías: , Etiqueta: