• Do not use radiation isotopes
• Accurate small cell counting
• No additional reagents or cleaning steps required
• Ready to use
• Multiple samples can be measured simultaneously using an ELISA reader
• Available to use adherent and suspension cell
The MTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit provides an easy way to measure living cells for drugs using an ELISA reader. The degree of cell proliferation is widely used for testing drug activity, cytotoxic agents and other biologically active compounds. The MTT assay is a test using mitochondrial dehydrogenase to reduce the yellow water-soluble substrate MTT tetrazolium to purple water-insoluble MTT formazan. Thus, The formed formazan crystal is dissolved in an organic solvent and absorbance is measured at a wavelength of 550 to 600nm. The measured absorbance figure reflects the concentration of cells alive and metabolized. There are many different methods for cell proliferation, but MTT assay using fluorescence indicators allows the rapid and large-scale analysis of cell proliferation indirectly.