Stonebrood (Aspergillosis larvae apium) is a fungal disease caused by Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus flavus, and Aspergillus niger. It causes mummification of the brood of a honey bee colony. The fungi are common soil inhabitants and are also pathogenic to other insects, birds, and mammals. The disease is difficult to identify in the early stages of infection. The spores of the different species have different colours and can also cause respiratory damage to humans and other animals. When bee larvae take in spores, they may hatch in the gut, growing rapidly to form a collar-like ring near the larval heads. After death, the larvae turn black and become difficult to crush, hence the name stonebrood. Eventually, the fungus erupts from the integument of the larvae and forms a false skin. In this stage, the larvae are covered with powdery fungal spores. Worker bees clean out the infected brood and the hive may recover depending on factors such as the strength of the colony, the level of infection, and hygienic habits of the strain of bees
LiliF™ SB PCR Kit is able to detect directly and specifically Aspergillus flavus by CLP™ technology and Maxime ™ technology on the basis of a genetic database of target nucleic acid fragments. Therefore, this kit can diagnose very sensitive, fast and accurately. The kit contains a specific primer set for a highly conserved region based on current sequence alignments of Aspergillus flavus, allowing the DNA detection. It can determine the infecting all serotype and accurately and sensitivity detect multiple detection genes at one time using the conventional PCR method, and take only 3 hours for detection. Fast and sensitive detection of pathogen enables patients to get appropriate treatment and prevent the rapid spreading of disease by separating patients immediately.
• This product is a qualitative PCR testing product with CLP™ technology which provided flexibility in Tm (melting temperature) of primer design for optimization of reaction condition, and maximizes PCR specificity and sensitivity through the control of non-specific priming.
• This product is optimized for a general purpose PCR machine with a 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block. Based on the genetic database of the causative Aspergillus flavus, the reaction product is formed by specific primers of Aspergillus flavus. After completion of the reaction, confirm whether a band of target size is detected using an electrophoresis and agarose gel.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||SB Detection Premix||48 tubes|
|2||SB Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|3||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|