Mycobacterium Bovis is an anaerobic strain that develops at low rates as a causative agent of bovine tuberculosis. Because it is associated with M. tuberculosis, the cause of tuberculosis in the human body, M. Bovis can cause tuberculosis in the human body as a common mediator. The infection pathway is transmitted through ingestion of dairy products from animals infected with M. bovis or airborne infections. However, real infections in humans are rare, and pasteurization kills all bacteria in most infected milk. In addition, cattle are destroyed immediately if they are identified. However, in developing countries where pasteurization is not common, M. Bovis is a major cause of tuberculosis infection in the human body.
This LiliF ™ TB Duplex PCR Kit enables the rapid and accurate detection of M.Bovis’ IS6110 and IS1081 genes based on a genetic database and uses PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) It is a very fast and reliable method because it amplifies only specific genes. Each tube in the kit contains polymerase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR, except template for gene specific amplification of M.Bovis. It is very easy to add only distilled water and template.
• This product is a reagent for qualitative detection by Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) to detect Mycobacterium Bovis pathogen in animal blood.
• It can be detected qualitatively quickly by adding the positive control substance, DNase / RNase free water, supplied in the LiliF ™ TB Duplex PCR Kit using Viral DNA extracted from animal blood.
• Based on the genetic database of Mycobacterium Bovis, the reaction product is formed by primers specific for IS6110 and IS1081 of Mycobacterium bovis. After completion of the reaction, it is confirmed whether a band of target size is detected using an electrophoresis.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
•This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
• This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|1||Tuberculosis-duplex PCR Pre-mixture||48 tube|
|3||Positive Control||25 μl x 3 tubes|
|4||DNase/RNase Free Water||1 ml x 1 tube|