BEFV/BTV RT-PCR Kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
The major viruses that cause ruminant epidemics include bovine ephemeral fever virus and Bluetongue virus. Both the cow’s fever and the bluetongue disease are transmitted through the mosquito of Culicoides. The onset of the fever occurs in the tropical and subtropical regions almost year-round, in the temperate zone from summer to late autumn, and in Korea from late summer to late autumn, Depending on the degree of individual, group or locally develops. Bovine ephemeral fever (Bovine ephemeral fever) is a systemic symptom that fever lasts for 2-3 days and then rapidly falls to normal. Respiratory symptoms caused by transient high fever, emphysema and bronchitis, difficulty in walking due to arthralgia of the mucous membrane, soft palate or limb, and also may lead to miscarriage or stillbirth. In addition, it does not reach our company, but it is a serious economic damage due to a sudden decrease in flow rate with severe fever. Bluetongue is a fever and has symptoms such as inflammation and hemorrhage of the mucous membrane area (ball, lips, face, etc.), hemorrhage, ulceration, and ejaculation due to umbilical cord and malformed fetus. It is a Class A infectious disease designated by the International Bureau as an epidemic. It is impossible to diagnose accurately by clinical symptoms alone, and various diseases and differential diagnosis are needed. Since feces in the early stages of onset contain a large amount of virus, it is necessary to detect viruses or genes directly in the feces or to try virus isolation using cultured cells However, since virus isolation through cultured cells requires a very long time, molecular biology is required for rapid diagnosis.
The LiliF ™ BEFV/BTV RT-PCR Kit was designed to detect very rapidly and accurately the nonstructural proteins of bovine ephemeral fever virus and Bluetongue virus based on a genetic database. RT-PCR, ( Reverse transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction) to amplify only specific genes, which is a very fast and reliable method
Each tube in the kit contains polymerase, reverse transcriptase, dNTPs, 10x reaction buffer, RNase inhibitor, specific primers for detection, and tracking dye for hot start PCR, except templates for these two viruses. It is very easy to add only distilled water and template for RT-PCR.
• This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent for animals that is qualitatively detected by reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) to detect small-pathogenic viruses and blue virus pathogens.
• In other words, it is a product that can be checked qualitatively quickly by adding DNase / RNase free water, which is a positive control substance supplied in the product, from Viral RNA extracted using virus gene extraction kit.
• This product is optimized for a general purpose PCR machine with a 0.2 ml PCR tube thermal block and based on the bovine coronavirus genetic database, reaction products are formed by specific primers of bovine coronavirus After completion of the reaction, use an electrophoresis apparatus and agarose gel to check whether a band of target size is detected.
• For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
•This kit is developed, designed, and sold for research purpose only. It is not intended to be used for human or animal diagnosis of diseases. Prior to using it for other purposes, the user must validate the system in compliance with the applicable law, directives, and regulations.
•This product is research reagent of infectious disease for professional use to restrict the public use for animal diseases.
|BEFV/BTV Detection Premix
|BEFV Positive Control
|25 µl x 3 tubes
|DNase/RNase Free Water
|1 ml x 1 tube