Canine Parvovirus Ag rapid test kit
High-purity i-Taq™ PCR core kit that displays stable and efficient DNA amplification regardless of template type and reaction conditions 94 KDa thermostable DNA polymerase
- High purity Taq DNA Polymerase
– Removal of E. coli -derived proteins and DNA that may act as PCR sources
- Applicable to DNA from cloned DNA to human genomic DNA
- Buffer optimization to show the best polymerase activity regardless of template type or reaction conditions
- Pack Promo 5×500 units.Código: 25022-5
Canine parvovirus type 2 (CPV2, colloquially parvo) is a contagious virus mainly affecting dogs, and thought to originate in cats. The current consensus is that the feline panleukopenia mutated into CPV2. Parvo is highly contagious and is spread from dog to dog by direct or indirect contact with their feces. Vaccines can prevent this infection, but mortality can reach 91% in untreated cases. Canine parvovirus may infect other mammals including foxes, wolves, cats, and skunks; however, it will not infect humans.
LiliF CPV Ag rapid kit is a Lateral Flow ImmunoChromatographic Assay kit for the rapid and qualitative detection of canine parvovirus (CPV) infection from stool specimen of dog.
• Detection of Canine Parvovirus type 2
|No||Contents||10 Tests / Kit|
|1||Test device||10 tests|
|2||FOB disposable bottle including sample diluent||0.5ml x 1ea|