pLUG-Prime® TA-cloning Vector Kit II
Vector Clonacion pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector Kit II
Fast ligation and high transformation efficiency pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector Kit II
• Possible to insert DNA ligation of various sizes in a short time of 5-15 minutes
• High true white colony ratio Blue / white colony selection function
• Selective culture with ampicillin resistant gene
• Use M13 primer site for convenient sequencing
• Application of highly restrictive enzymes
• EcoRI restriction enzyme site is on both sides of MCS (Multi cloning site), enabling enzyme cutting at one time
pLUG-Prime® TA-cloning Vector Kit II features fast ligation and high transformation efficiency. Especially, it is designed to ligation within 5-15 minutes. It shows high true white colony ratio in various size insert DNA. It is also possible to cultivate selectively using ampicillin resistant gene. Blue / White colony sorting function makes it easier to select target transformants. The pLUG-Prime® TA-cloning Vector Kit II TA-cloning site is more common and is designed to have a well- known restriction enzyme site on which, in particular, its predecessor pLUG-Prime® TA-cloning EcoRI restriction enzyme site relative to both Vector Kit This method makes it easy to carry out restriction analysis of recombinant plasmids and re-cloning into other vectors.
Map & Multiple cloning site of the pLUG-Prime® TA-cloning vector Kit
Figure 1 : Map and sequence reference points of the pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector II
* Before the insert is incorporated into the pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector II, there is only one HindⅢ site and no BglⅡ site. After the incorporation, the T and A nucleotide on the insert will complement with the sequence on the vector and generate these two new sites.
This merit of pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector II makes cloning more economical and convenient.
Figure 2 : Multiple cloning site sequence of the pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector II
Figure 3. The gel analysis of the PCR products ligated by pLUG-Prime® TA-Cloning Vector Kit II